/ DevOps and Continuous Delivery - Weekly articles ~ Java EE Support Patterns

5.09.2015

DevOps and Continuous Delivery - Weekly articles

I would like to inform my fellow readers that I am currently preparing a cluster of fresh articles on Java Performance following intense troubleshooting and performance tuning work over the past 12 months.

In the meantime, I recommend the following list of fresh DevOps related articles from Electric Cloud which offer different perspectives on this practice.

Please stay tune for more updates...

Thanks.
P-H

1 comments:

Hello,

We have developed a new gen developer friendly BI framework with some extremely unique features. Would like to give you early access & love to hear your opinion. Please do let me know of how to reach out to you. Would be launching product in 1 week from now.

Also could you please share your email details for further communication.

Regards,
Anugraha

Post a Comment